Benefits of Membership in the Knights of Columbus
· World’s largest Catholic, family-oriented, men’s benefits organization with over 1.8 Million members.
· In 2012, Knights raised and donated over $167.5 Million and provided 70 million hours of volunteer service. In the past decade, the Knights contributed over $1.5 Billion to charities; donated 4 Million units of blood; and provided over 640 Million man-hours of volunteer service.
· Protection for members and their families through an insurance program with over $80 Billion insurance in force.
· Ranked #900 in Fortune 1000 in revenue and #725 in profitability.
Locally, Chief Justice White Council 2586…
· Conducts drives to support Birthright and New Jersey Right to Life.
· Collected and donated eyeglasses and used clothing to the needy living within our local area during the past year.
· Donates 100% of all money raised, such as for Intellectual Disabilities.
· Supports St. Joseph’s Food Pantry, local youth baseball/softball teams, American Heart Association and Deborah Hospital.
· Gives scholarships to local students attending Catholic High Schools
· Recognizes outstanding Scouts in our communities.
· Sponsors a Carmelite Seminarian
· Supports our Priests, Church, Communities, and Country.
O'DONNELL & SON
SPECIAL PRICING JUST MENTION THIS AD! CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE